RT PCR Report Download Online – a step-by-step guide is described here. If you experience symptoms of COVID-19, your doctor may advise you to have an RT-PCR test immediately. You should also have a negative RT-PCR result if you have access to public places, return to work, or participate in public activities in specific countries in India or outside India.
People can have the test done at any authorized RT-PCR test facility or hospital in your area, or you can schedule sampling at home. You can see the results of the RT PCR test online. Alternatively, you can download the report to your device.
RT PCR report for download online
What is the application of RT-PCR? The RT PCR application, developed by the National Information Center for ICMR, allows sampling centers to enter information about the COVID-19 sample they are collecting. Sampling centers and samplers use the RT PCR application to send test results.
Applications and websites are available to download RT PCR test results. The software can be downloaded from iOS and Android app stores. Sample message COVID-19 Download online? or How to get the Corona Sample Report online.
Download the RTPCR online report
|System||COVID-19 Sample Collection Management System under Indian Medical Research Council (ICMR)|
|Test name||Rapid Antigen, Antibody, RT PCR tests|
|Get online||RT PCR Report online|
|Under||Government of India|
|Check online||RT PCR Report Download online|
How long does it take to get an RT-PCR report? The RT-PCR test may take up to 24 hours after sampling. However, this may take several days depending on how long your sample arrives in the laboratory after collection.
While waiting for COVID-19 test results, you should wear a tight-fitting face mask, avoid close contact with others, and isolate yourself at home if possible to protect your surroundings.
RTPCR report online download
Read the complete instructions below and download the test report issued by the appropriate department. The RT PCR report can be collected online.
Instructions for downloading the RT-PCR application
- Go to the Play Store or iOS App Store and download the RT PCR application to get an RT PCR test report. • After downloading the application, you must enter your mobile phone number.
- You will be asked to verify your phone number and agree to the terms here.
- You will receive a one-time password for the phone number you provided later.
- Enter a one-time password and use the application.
- There are many alternatives, but you must select the “Add new patient” function. • You must now fill out a form that will request your personal information, such as your Adhaar card number and other information.
- It will also ask you to answer some of the health questions you need to do.
- After filling in the form, click on “Submit” in the lower left corner.
RT-PCR report: Observation steps
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) website – www.icmr.gov.in – has all the information related to testing for COVID-19 in India. To access the results of your test report online, go to report.icmr.org.in or click on the ‘COVID-19 TEST REPORT’ link on the website. • You will need to enter your registered mobile number, which you provided when collecting samples, and click on “Get one-time password” to get a one-time password for your phone when you visit the COVID-19 reporting portal.
- After entering the one-time password, click “Verify and continue”. You will then see a list of your name, age and gender, as well as an Action column.
- To access COVID-19 test results, click the “History” button below the Action column, which contains your SRF ID, sample collection and test data, test type, and test result.
How can you download the RT-PCR report? Via mobile phone
- Go to “View Forms” and click on it.
- You can select the submission date of the form.
- If you click the SRF forms that you want to display in the PDF, your SRF forms appear. Click on one of the SRF shapes to display it.
- You can download the form from here. Through the website
- For more information, visit www.covid19cc.nic.in
- Your user ID, password and captcha are required to create an account.
- Next, enter your phone number and one-time password.
- All PDF files can be downloaded at once.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que- The COVID-19 PCR test is very accurate, but how accurate is it?
Ans- Part of the coronavirus genetic material in the sample can be successfully detected by PCR due to its improved properties. PCR has high sensitivity and accuracy. SARS-CoV-2 was diagnosed with almost 100% accuracy.
Que- How is COVID-19 easily diagnosed?
Ans- Rapid diagnostic testing (RDT) can detect viral egg proteins (antigens) associated with the COVID-19 virus by analyzing a person’s airway sample. The CDC approves its use and ensures a quick and accurate diagnosis.